Adsense Search

>

Monday, October 21, 2013

New Music: KeKe Palmer 'Work Like You Love Me'


Tonight, KeKe Palmer is basking in the rollout for her starring role as Chilli in CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story. But she doesn't want the public to forget that she's also a budding songbird in real life. Enter her new single "Work Like You Love Me." The sassy, thumping track was produced by Bangladesh. She said this of the song:
"I'm excited to release "Work Like You Love Me" as a thank you to all my fans for their support! Working with my producer Bangladesh has really opened me up as an artist and it's been a journey of discovery from teen into adulthood. We have some great songs that I can't wait for you all to hear and I hope you like this teaser track! Excited to hear what y'all think as there is much more to come! Love Keeks."
Listen to it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MommyFrazzTube 'Video Links' From Around The Web